Michael Haskins

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Signings for Chasin' the Wind & radio interview

Here are some of my planned signings for Chasin' the Wind. I hope, if you are near any of them, you will stop in and say hi. I have been unable to figure out how to get an audio of my radio interview linked to my blog, but, if you want, you can listen to it on my website, http://www.michaelhaskins.net/.
·
· Book Signing at Murder on the Beach
· April 10, 2008 7:00 pm
· Delray Beach, Florida

· Book Signing at Bookstore in the Grove
· April 12, 2008 1:00 pm
· Coconut Grove, Florida

· Book Signing at Books-A-Million
· May 10, 2008 1:00 pm
· Fort Myers, Florida

· Book Signing at Mysteries to Die For
· July 12, Time TBA
· Thousand Oaks, California

Book Signing at Flintrdige Bookstore & Coffee Shop
· July 17, 2008 7:00 pm
· LaCanada Flintrdige, California

· Book Signing at the Mystery Bookstore
· July 19, 2008 3:00 pm
· Westwood Village/Los Angeles, California

I look forward to meeting those of you who stop in to a signing. Also, I would be interested in your comments on how I did on the radio. This is all new, so I appreciate the input.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map